Saturday, May 29, 2010

Witch hazel- a wonder drug?

Eat for the health of it.

If you are troubled with itching, burning, bleeding and pain in your rectum, it could be caused from your diet of hotdogs, balogna, ham, catsup etc. but you never thought it would leave you with a flaming rearend.

Simply buy a bottle of Witch hazel and some cotton balls; now this is what I was told to do, soak the cotton balls with the witch hazel then squeeze out the excess and put them up the tush and leave them there for a while and then remove them. Now how can I get them out of there? Maybe the next BM. Believe me I am going to try this the next time my hemrrhoids flare up. I think it will be worth the try.

Keep eating that good old-fashion food and hopefully you won't need it but hey everyone likes to eat junk food now and then. I just had a flare up with my allergies and after a deep deep thought as to what I ate, I came to the conclusion that I ate some clam chowder at a pretty much all natural food restaurant and after I broke out I asked if they used any MSG, they brought the container to me to see if there was any MSG in the ingredients and it did not list it but I told them something they did not know-IF THE ADDITIVE IS NOT AT LEAST 5% OF THE PRODUCT, THEY DO NOT HAVE TO LIST IT. That is real bad for me or anyone that is allergic to these chemicals.

All I can say is keep eating food that is in it's natural state and you should never have a problem with allergies. What is worse yet is that I took the generic brand of Allegra (fexophenadine) for the allergic reaction and I got worse from the generic brand pill. So another trip to the drugstore and I got some real Allegra, hopefully that will work. I am going on a bus trip tomorrow and I hate to itch all the way there and back.
Okay, remember my all natural cookbook, it makes a great gift for showers, weddings birthdays and also a thank you gift for someone who has done you a favor.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7, www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone orders at: 1-800-788-7654. Also available at: Amazonbooks.com.

A very good and interesting novel by Trishianna Rose Roberts: 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now at: Books-a-million.com - ISBN# 978-1587366010.

laughter is healthy:
An Englishman, a frenchman and a Russian were viewing a painting of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden.
"Look at their calmness," remarks the Englishman. "They must be English."
"Nonesense," says the Frenchman. "They are naked and so beautiful, they must be French."
"No clothes, no shelter;" the Russian points out, "they have only an apple to eat, and they are told this is Paradise. They must be Russian."

No comments: