Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ears on a plane ride

Eat for the health of it.

I have heard many people talk about their ears hurting when they fly. I have never experienced that and I hope I never do, but for the ones that have that problem and have to fly, try using a few drops of colloidal silver in your ears and use a nasal spray(with colloidal silver),every day for a few days before flying. It won't hurt but it could help. I will do that before my next flight, and also chew cinnamon gum.

( sometimes I get a little stinging sensation in my nostrils from the Colloidal silver spray but it goes away shortly).

I have heard of people sucking on eucalyptus cough drops, but I am allergic to eucalyptus so I never would try that.

These can all be found at a health food store.

Please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please order at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Or order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a very good novel, please try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Please order at www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com.ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Walmart needed a new greeter for their store and asked the manager to pick out 4 people that he felt would do the job well. He sorted out 4 people that had applied for the job: The manager had to ask the same question to each applicant to keep things fair. The question was:"What is the fastest personal thing that you can do?"First,there was Maria. Maria answered, "A thought, it just pops into your mind."
The manager said, "That's a good answer."
Then James said, "I think the fastest thing is a blink, it just comes and goes."
"That's a good answer," said the manager.
Then Joan said, "I think the fastest thing is a light switch, you flip a switch and just like that a light can come on in your yard."
Again the manager had to say that was a good answer.
Then Bubba spoke up and said, "well, I think diarrhea is faster than any of those answers." The manager said, "Well, that could be but can you explain why you think that?"
Bubba answered,"I wasn't feeling so good and as I ran to the bathroom and before I could THINK, BLINK or TURN ON A LIGHT SWITCH- I had already filled my britches."
Bubba is now working at Walmart. I'll bet you will think of this everytime you go into Walmart now.

No comments: