Thursday, May 13, 2010

Have you ever experienced urinary tract infection?

Eat for the health of it.

This past winter I had surgery on my neck and,of course,they gave me a mega dose of antibiotics. I had no idea what would happen but I got a bacterial infection afterwards. I ended up with some itching and burning so I went back to the doctor and I had to have a prescription to get rid of it. Had I known that cranberry juice is a good bacteria fighter, I sure would have tried that. I had 14 pills to take and they cost me $81. So if you ever think you have a start of urinary tract infection, grab a bottle of unsweetened cranberry juice and 400-millegram capsuls of cranberry, 4 times a day. Also try fresh blueberries or goldenseal tea, available at the healthfood store. If you do not get results or if you have blood in your urine, see a doctor.

It pays to eat all natural, but it didn't help me when they gave me a mega dose of antibiotics, but I was glad it wasn't any worse, like MURSA. If you would like to learn to eat all natural, please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. Phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

A very good novel,'Under Obligation',by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, will keep you interested to the very end. Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Joe walks into a bar followed by a 12 inch tall guy. Joe goes to the bar and sits down and orders a drink. The little guy walks over to the piano and begins to play and sing.
The bartender says,"That little guy is pretty good. Where did you get him?"
Joe answers,"I got him from my Genie."

The bartender asks,"You have a Genie? May I use him? I could really use some money."

"No problem," answered Joe and whoosh, the genie appeared.

"Wow," gasps the bartender. "I wish for a thousand bucks." With a crash of thunder and a flash of lightening a thousand ducks fills his bar. "Wait a minute, I didn't ask for a thousand ducks, I asked for a thousand bucks."

"Well," Joe says,"Do you think I asked for that 12 inch pianist?"

No comments: