Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Boils and difficult pimples

Eat for the health of it.

I remember years ago that I had a boil on the top of my arm, where my elbo bends. I remember how painful that was. I haven't the slightest idea how they occur. I tried different things on it, like the inside skin from an egg shell. It came to head and was all puss. I sterilized a needle and poked a hole in it and I put a drawing salve that my mother had in the medicine cabinet and it came out, core and all.

I wish I could find this drawing salve because it really worked. It was a hard salve that you had to heat it with a match and it would drop onto the bandage and you had to let it cool a bit but yet put it on when it was still warm and it drew out whatever you had in there. I also remember when my brother had a big sliver in his foot and my mother put it on there and it came out.
If anyone knows anything about this salve and where I can get it, please let me know. All I remember was they called it NONOT. It was a log of salve and you had to heat it.

Another older medicine that was on the shelf until just a few years ago was Burgoons Cordial and it was good for tummy aches, and it worked and it was safe to use.

The medicine now-a-days that you buy, you have to read the label and if you are taking some drug, and they don't mix, you could get sicker than you were.

If you are interested in my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654. Or order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a great novel, I highly recommend 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A husband goes to the grocery store to buy Organic fruits and vegetables but he looks around and cannot find any that says they are organic. He sees an older tired looking man and asks,"These fruits and vegetables are for my wife. Have they been sprayed with any poisonous chemical?"

The produce fellow says, "Nope, you will have to do that yourself."

No comments: