Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cocklebur tea

Eat for the health of it.

I remember getting those prickly burrs on my clothes when I was young. We used to make little nests and other figureines like out of them. They are nasty if you get them in your hair and the poor sheep had them in their wool but that is where they got the idea to make velcro.
The indians also used to make a tea from the leaves of the burdock. I think I will stick to honey, only I am going to buy it at the health food store to make sure it is not laced with HFCS.

I am being more frustrated then ever by the people that are ruining all of our good foods. I know that honey has healing properties and it has been used for a long time, but now they have added High Fructose Corn Syrup to it.
I used to have honey in my coffee every day until I broke out and now I have to be careful of the honey too.

If you bought one of my books, I hope you are enjoying it. There is nothing like eating all natural and feeling good. If you want to eat all natural please try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#O-8059-6286-7. You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654. Or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel to read, may I suggest, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Available at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-158736601-0.

Laughter is healthy:

"Congratulations my boy!"Says the grooms uncle. I'm sure you'll look back and remember today as being the happiest day of your life."

"But I'm not getting married until tomorrow; protests his nephew."

"I know," replies the uncle. "That's exactly what I mean."

No comments: