Monday, May 17, 2010

Do people still have vericose veins?

Eat for the health of it.

I guess I am lucky that I haven't got the cursed vericose veins. I hadn't seen anyone with them either, for quite some time. I suppose because women wear slacks and jeans now so if they do have them they can hide them. I did, just recently, saw vericose veins on a woman that were huge, I felt sorry for her and wondered why she didn't have them taken care of. I wanted to tell her to check at the health food store for Pycnogenol, made from grapeseed extract and French pine tree bark, and have the manager at the store to tell her how to use it.

Women should be warned that birth control pills can cause weakened veins.

You can have discomfort from high heeled shoes, over weight, prolonged sitting even if your veins are not that noticeable. Horse chestnut tree seeds have been used to treat horse ailments, leg circulation and decrease swelling and strengthen the veins. If you mix 1 part horse chestnut tincture and 10 parts distilled witch hazel and apply to the veins once every day. It will take quite awhile to notice the difference but keep it up.It's worth the time and effort.

Try eating healthy. I have a lot of very good recipes in my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. It is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or you may call at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

I would like to recommend a very good novel by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

This blonde was tired of her husband making fun of her being blond and she set out to show him that blondes are really smart. When her husband was off to work she decides to paint a couple of rooms in the house. Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife on the floor soaking wet with sweat. He notices that she is wearing a ski jacket and a heavy coat at the same time.
He asks,"Honey, are you okay?"
She answers,"Yes."
"Then what are you doing on the floor?"
"I wanted to prove to you that all blondes are not dumb so I decided to prove it by painting the house."
"Then why are you wearing a ski jacket and that heavy coat?"
"Well," she replies, "I was reading the directions on the paint can and it says:"For best results, put on two coats."

No comments: