Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you have ulcers?

Eat for the health of it.

Many times in my life, I thought I had an ulcer but after x-rays ruled it out, I guess it was nerves or something else. I think having an upset stomach can be as bad as having an ulcer sometimes, because it can work on your whole system. And if something isn't done about it, it can qnaw away at you and you can be pretty sick. Like staying in a bad marriage and day after day you put up with whatever your mate hands out. Sometimes, fighting back only makes things worse but on the other hand you can't let them pound you in the ground either. If you find yourself in this predicament, you should tell your doctor or seek a counselor. If that doesn't work you have one other choice if you don't want to end up sick and misserable the rest of your life;see a lawyer.

If you think you have an ulcer, see your doctor and if they do an x-ray and it is ruled out, ask your doctor if it can be Helicobacter pylori. This causes excess acid in your stomach. I have heard that Pepto Bismo is great for getting rid of H-Pylori.

Another treatment for the stomach that promotes healing of the ulcers is bananas that are dried and pulverized and put into capsuls. You can buy them at the Health food store. Take them 4 times a day for a month.

Another really good all natural cure is garlic. You can mash it and eat it on a cracker or you can buy capsuls. Another is Licorice. Also try soaking a half head of cabbage in a quart of water, drain the water off and drink it. Do this every day for 10 days. They claim it will cure an ulcer. (I would use a fourth of a head of cabbage and cover it with a quart or so of water. The next day use another quarter etc.

I never had an ulcer but I do know that cabbage is good for you and I eat a lot of it in either cole slaw, sauercraut, boiled dinners, vegetable soup. Maybe that's how I got rid of my burning in my stomach. I also eat radishes for the enzymes, for my stomach. If your stomach burns after you eat, try some radishes with your meal.

Can you see why all natural eating is so good for you? I know it has helped me a lot. I am glad really that I am allergic to all of these chemicals they put in our food, now I eat healthy and it really makes the difference.

My all natural cookbook can help you to get started with eating all natural and if you get into it, you will really enjoy it. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. Or you may phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com.

If you are looking for a very good and interesting novel to read, please try: 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, by Trishianna Rose Roberts. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com. Also available at Amazonbooks.com, and Abebooks.com and now available at: www.Books-a-million.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

George goes to Jerusalem with his family and while he is there his mother-in-law dies. The consul tells George that it is very expensive to send the body back to the United States. And it could cost him at least $5000 dollars to ship the body home. The consul tells him that in most cases the family decides to bury the body in Jerusalem and it will only cost $150.

George thinks about it for awhile then says, "No, I am going to take the body back to the U.S. and have the burial there."

The consul says, "You must love your mother-in-law very much to make that discision
to send the body home for the great difference in the price."

George says, "No, it really isn't that; I know of a case many years ago, a man who was buried here in Jerusalem. On the third day he arose from the dead. I just can't take that chance."

No comments: