Sunday, May 2, 2010

What really causes bad breath?

Eat for the health of it.

First of all rotten teeth,not brushing your teeth or a few foods that leave a tell tale odor. The best thing is to drink plenty of water. Then eat plenty of veggies like, carrots, celery and fruits like apples. Citrus, protein and alcohol can bring on bad breath.

Brush your teeth and floss regularly. If you like parsley, just chew on a few leaves now and then.Alalfa tea is highly recommended or even some alfalfa tablets from the healthfood store, check the label for directions and one more good thing with alfalfa is if you have a problem with costipation; alfalfa will help with that problem too. If your bowels are moving regularly that can also help with halitosis.

You should use a mouthwash, toothpaste or gum that contains betaine or xylitol. It also helps to use a nasal spray, I recommend colloidal silver. I also recommend a NETI POT for nasal cleaning. These are both available at the health food store.

The healthier you eat the less halitosis you will have and if you like onions and garlic like I do just keep some Chlorophyll handy and WALAA!! If you want some help eating healthy, try my all natural cookbook:GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK by Teresa Thompson, ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654.

I am recommending a very good novel that is interesting to the very end. 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. This is based on a true story but the names have been changed to protect the innocent. Please order at www.wheatmark.com, also available at: Abebooks.com, Amazonbooks.com and It is also available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 9781587366017.

Laughter is healthy:

I have to walk early in the morning, before my brain figures out what I am doing.

Everytime I hear that dirty word'exercise' I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

Everytime I think too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave there I look just fine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had disgusting breath for years. I had no friends and even family keep me at a distance.
I was flossing brushing and rinsing everyday but still had bad breath. I spent thousands on all kinds of products claiming to stop bad breath but still had bad breath. I came across an eBook from badhalitosisbreathCom and it gave me my first insight into my problem. After I did all the advice in the eBook it identified Post Nasal Drip as the primary issue with eating and cleaning as the oral problem.
So I was happily surprised when my brother asked the following week why my breath didn’t smell any more, I told him what I’d done he’s like thank god for that book!
Now 6 months later I have my first girlfriend and worked up enough courage to tell her about what I was like just 1 year ago. She said I smelt better then any other boyfriend she’d had. Music to my ears!