Thursday, May 20, 2010

How to clean your face

Eat for the health of it.

I just read an article and I am passing it on,and I am going to try it,just to see what happens. The Native Indian teens were taught to clean thier faces with sagebrush tea. Sagebrush grows wild and is a low growing shrub with a silvery-gray color, and it has a pungeant odor of sage. This is not the culinary sage that we know how to cook with, this is a very common wild brush that grows in the West. Eaten mostly by cattle. The natives would heat a large kettle of water and place the brush, leaves and stems (no specified amount)into the water and let in cook. The young Indians would wash their faces with the solution morning and evening. Sometimes they would even swallow a small amount of it.

I guess I will have to check to see if I can buy the sagebrush at the health food store. If I can't I will have to settle for soaking cottonballs in a little apple cider vinegar and wiping my face with it.

I think that a lot of these old remedies are better for you then all of this chemical laden junk. If you are allergic to everything like I am you will try anything that is natural.

If you want to try eating all natural please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATRURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, you may order at:www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at:Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel to read, I highly recommend 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Available at:www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.
Laughter is healthy:

A man that is proud of being the father of six children begins calling his wife, Mother of six. His wife did not like being called that and let him know on several occasions. One night at a party the husband decides it's time to go home so when he couldn't find her he bellowed out,"Shall we go home Mother of six?"
Again his wife is embarrassed and irritated by her husband's lack of discretion and yells back to him, "Any time you're ready. Father of four!"

No comments: