Monday, May 17, 2010

Honey and HFCS

Eat for the health of it.

I am sure that I have stated before my opinion on using HFCS or how they are putting it in everything. I have been itching on both of my arms and under my arms are red with a burning rash. I am so careful not to eat anything with chemicals and I broke out anyway. It has taken me awhile but I think I have it nailed down.

Would you think that anything as natural to eat as honey, would be the guilty culprit? I know that HFCS always breaks my skin out under my arms, under my breasts and in the groin area where my legs bend. But I have been so careful to read labels so that I don't eat any of that horrible stuff.

When I found myself all itchy and red with a sore rash, I knew it should be from HFCS but I couldn't think of where I got it. I started thinking and figured that almost every day I would have coffee somewhere and I always put honey in my coffee instead of sugar(which by the way, sugar is bleached)and I always add cream. I happened to remember, that while I was in Florida, I recalled seeing a bottle of honey and for some reason I read the label and it said that it contained HFCS. I called the waitress over and pointed it out to her, and I told her that the reason that I can eat at that restaurant was because they used all natural ingredients and that the honey was not all natural. She took the honey and told me she would take care of it and thanked me for bringing to her attention.

I also recalled that a certain company, in Michigan, was putting HFCS in their honey. WHY?? Well, by adding the HFCS to the honey, they could make a better profit without changing the taste of the honey or I should say it is thinner but it still has the honey flavor and if it is not at least 5% of that product, they do not have to list it.
Well, now I can't use honey because I am afraud that they may have added HFCS to it. I think anytime they add anything to a product, they should list it. I can have this crap in my system for up to two weeks after I stop eating it. I am hoping it will be gone by then.
A special warning too, DO NOT FEED HONEY TO BABIES AND YOUNG CHILDREN because of the allergic reactions that it can cause for babies, depending on where the honey comes from. Talk to your doctor about that.

I cannot stress enough that you should eat all natural foods and check labels all the time to make sure you are not eating some horrid additive. These additives are usually chemicals and even though you may not react to them it can be building up in your system.

Eat all natural as much as you can. If you would like to learn how to eat all natural, please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

I would like to recommend a very good and interesting book by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0, available at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
A young gal from Manhattan is so depressed with her life that she decides to jump into the ocean and drown. When she gets to the docks, a handsome man comes to her rescue and he tells her that he is going on a ship to Europe in the morning and he would stow her away on the ship. I can bring you food and you can make me happy.

The girl agrees and the young sailor takes her on board and hides her under a lifeboat. Every night he would bring her three sandwiches and some fruit and they would make mad passionate love. Three weeks later during a routine search, the captain discovers her.
"What are you doing here?" he asks.
"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she explains. "He is taking me to Europe, and every night he comes down and we make love."
"That's not what I would call it lady, this is the Staten Island Ferry."

No comments: