Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thyroid symptoms --TMJ

Eat for the health of it.

When you don't feel right, don't you wonder if you have some kind of incurrable disease? Maybe you feel like your body switched to low gear and you wonder why. If you have packed on the pounds and you really haven't eaten more than normal, or if you feel you have dropped to low gear and your heart beat is not the same or if you are depressed and constipated you may have a thyroid problem and you should see your doctor. You can ask your doctor if you can try taking selenium and zink to help boost the thyroid rather then the medication and if he checks it again and it isn't helping then go on the medication.

TMJ- I can remember when I was a lot younger and all of a sudden my jaw locked up and for the longest time I couldn't open my mouth. We never went to the doctor when we were kids so it was years before I knew what I had. Of course it did go away after awhile. I never knew what caused it until my daughter had it and I did take her to the doctor and he explained it was like grinding your teeth or putting a lot of pressure on your jaws and they lock up like hers did. She ended up wearing a mouth piece at night and after awhile I think she lost it and as far as I know she hasn't had any trouble with that. I haven't either. If you do have a pain in your jaw I am sure you can get a mouth piece similar to what football players use and I think I saw them for sale in the drugstore. If you use it for awhile and you don't get better you should see a doctor or a dentist.

When you are eating sometimes you may notice a cracking in your jaw, maybe because we don't chew hard to chew things like we used to. Everything is tenderized or processed for easier eating so we don't use our jaws to strengthen them, therefore we don't strengthen our teeth either.

I like to chew on an apple or raw potatoes or nuts so my jaw doesn't get too relaxed and not want to work anymore. And it's really best for you all over to eat unprocessed foods all the time and eat as much all natural as you can.

Learn to cook all natural from my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATRURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7 - Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com - Phone at: 1-800-788-7654
Also available at: Amazonbooks.com

I would like to recommend a very good and interesting novel, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 - You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com - Abebooks.com - And now available at:
www.Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A woman was filling out the forms at the welfare office. Under number of children she writes 10 and where it states, names of children she writes 'Leroy'.

When she hands in the form, the lady behind the desk points out, "Now where it says list names of your children, you are supposed to name each childs name."

"I did, they are all named Leroy."

"That's very unusual, when you call them, how do they know which one of them you are calling?"

The lady says."I just call them by their last names."

No comments: