Monday, May 24, 2010

CRAMPS OR ABDOMINAL PAIN

Eat for the health of it.

I wish I had heard of this treatment years ago when I had a lot of stomach pain, but it was from nerves and I am not sure if this would work for nerves but I don't think it would hurt to give it a try.

Take about a tablespoon of poppy seeds(they should be around the spice rack in the grocery store.)If you do not have a grinder, use a plastic bag and place the seeds into the bag and pound them with a rolling pin, enough to break them up. Boil a pint of wine and place the crushed poppy seeds into the wine. Cover, and let simmer for several minutes, set aside to steep for 20 minutes. Strain and drink one cup of the brew. I hear tell, that this will bring relief to the worst stomach cramps. It's worth the try. Of course you should see a doctor if you have severe pain to make sure you do not have appendicitis.

Try to eat healthy by eat all natural foods. You can learn how in my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654, or order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a great novel, I highly recommend: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Available at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com,Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN # 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
A man is drunk and in no shape to drive home so he leaves his car parked and starts walking, staggering and stumbling along the road and a policeman stops him and asks,"What are you doing out here at 2:00 AM?"

"I am going to a lecture", the drunk answers.
"And who is giving a lecture at this time of the morning?" the cop asks.
"My wife." says the man.

No comments: