Friday, May 28, 2010

Allergies again

Eat for the health of it.

I know I told you that I had an allergic reaction to honey(I should say the ruined honey that they added High fructose corn syrup to). What a lousy thing to do.It messed me up good. To add fire to the flame, I was given the wrong allergy medicine, I cannot take generic drugs because they have different additives, which I am allergic to. I took the pills back to the drugstore and ask if that was generic and sure enough it was so they did give me a new prescription with the name brand medicine. It just really ticks me off that they have to add crap to medicine which is supposed to make you feel better instead of worse. Now that I am taking the right medicine it is still going to take another week to get the crap out of my system before this itching will go away.

If you ever have a breaking out on your body and you want to find out what it is, you will have to go through the process of elimination. This means exactly that. You eliminate all white flour and white sugar - that means anything that is made with bleached flour and sugar. Also anything that is processed, meaning additives of any kind that is not in it original state.

You should drink only spring water or mineral water. No clorine. You can have fresh fruit juices, that say all natural and hopefully they are telling the truth.
The reason I say this is because I once saw a bag of potato chips that said 'All Natural' on the bag and in smaller letters it said, 'MSG' added. Then that makes it not all natural because MSG is an added chemical that makes people sick.

All fruits and vegetables are all natural but because of the sprays they use I suggest eating organic unless you can peel it. I am not sure if just washing is going to remove the chemicals, they probably penitrate the peeling.

If you drink milk I suggest you get it from the health food store. The milk you buy at the store is processed so much. We drank milk straight from the cow, sometimes it was still warm when my dad would bring it in from the milking parlor. I stick to using real butter and all natural cheese. You buy organic eggs.

Get your protein from nuts and meats. Nuts should be eaten raw. Meats should be bought from a slaugter house that is well known for their good meats.Try getting your fish from a clear lake or a reputable market.

Remember no processed foods. After a week or so of this eating you should be cleared up. It would be best to follow through with this but it is difficult. Keep track of all the foods you add to your diet and if at anytime you notice a rash or itchy area, write down what you ate that may have caused the rash, then be sure not to eat that again. You could have more than one thing that you are allergic to.

I hope this information will help someone else,like me, who is plagued with allergy itching and this can cause other problems too if left go. It can affect your eyes, breathing, heart palpatations etc.

I know if you follow my all natural cookbook it can help you to choose what to eat. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN # 0-8059-6286-7 Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone orders at:1-800-788-7654. Or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com.

If you are looking for a good novel to read, I recommend 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN # 1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at:Books-a-million.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A husband is sent to the store to buy some fruits and vegetables. His wife specified that they be organic. He goes into the market and has a good look around but cannot find any. He grabs an old tired looking employee and he says, "These vegetables are for my wife, have they been sprayed with poisonous chemicals?
The produce guy says, "No, you will have to do that yourself."

No comments: