Wednesday, May 5, 2010

What to do for the smelly feet.

Eat for the health of it.

I really don't have a lot of trouble with my feet smelling, maybe because I have to keep soaking them in vinegar water or sometimes I use Olive oil on them. I noticed that whenever I walk in the grass barefoot, I get these little itchy things on my feet and around my ankles. I am only guessing that they are chigger bites. I thought that I was going to be okay if I put a towel down on the ground for my feet to rest on while I sit outside but those little devils must get around because I had my ankles all cleared and I sat out with my feet on the towel and then the itching was right back again. If I use oil before going outside, it seems to be fine. I guess I should spray the lawn for the chiggers.

Back to the smelly feet; soak your feet in a strong tea, probably any kind will work but green and black tea seems to be the best for most everything. Vinegar is good for a lot of things, even your feet. Try using baking soda in your socks. You should wear socks all the time too but if you decide to go without socks, sprinkle your shoes with baking soda.

The more natural your diet is, the better your health will be and if your stomach is feeling good, I think the rest of your body will too. I would like it if you would try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. Phone#1-800-788-7654. Or order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you enjoy a good novel that keeps you interested all the way through, go for 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at:Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com and now at: Books-a-million.com (notice the number is slightly different) ISBN# 9781587366017.

Laughter is healthy:

One cold winter day a blonde decides to go fishing, she starts to cut a hole in the ice and she hears a voice, "There is no fish in there." She moves to another location and begins to cut another hole in the ice and again she hears, "There is no fish in there." She didn't want to give up so she tried one more time and again she heard the voice say,"There is no fish in there." The blond looks up to the heaven and asks,"Is that you lord?" The voice answered, "No, this is the manager at the iceskating rink."

No comments: