Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Lumps

Eat for the health of it.

Anytime you feel a lump somewhere in your body, it scares you. Naturally the first thing you think of is cancer. I was a bit scared when I felt a lump in my breast. I had it removed and it was not cancer. What a relief. I am not sure what caused it but they told me not to drink coffee or anything with caffiene in it. I didn't think I would ever be able to give up my regular coffee but I knew I had to so I drank my first cup of regular coffee in the morning and after that I drank decaffienated and after awhile I just drank decaffienated and now I don't like the regular. I have learned to enjoy drinking herbal teas too.

Anytime you eat or drink all natural, it is really the healthiest for you. They used to poo-poo coffee but I think they feel it is good for you now too. I am glad of that. I don't drink it like I used to. I am just lucky to find something all natural these days with so many things they add chemicals to.

I like to encourage people to eat all natural as much as they can and learn how to choose the healthy foods. If you would like to learn more about eating all natural please try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654. Or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com.

I would like to recommend a very good novel 'Under Obligation' by trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0, available at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A couple returned from their honeymoon and it was obvious that they were not too happy. The grooms best man took him aside and asked what the problem was.
"Well," The guy answers, "When we got done making love the first night, as I got up to go to the bathroom, I left $50 on the pillow without thinking."

"Oh, you shouldn't worry about that,"says his friend, "I am sure your wife will get over it soon. She surely can't expect that you would have been saving yourself all these years."

The groom nods gently and says,"I don't know if I can get over it though. While I went to the bathroom she gave me $20 change."

No comments: