Thursday, May 20, 2010

Staying young by eating fish?

Eat for the health of it.

Everyone wants to stay young as long as they can but not everyone knows they have to follow some sort of diet. Eating fish two to three times a week is a good start. Fish is very good for you and maybe one of the most important foods. Eating fish protects the cells against aging. Salmon, Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines are rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, this helps to thin the blood. Therefore it lowers blood preasure and Triglycerides and it raises HDL cholesterol. (This is the good cholesterol.)You can add years to your life by eatingfish or at least taking Omega-3 fish oil.

I like certain fish like salmon, perch, blue gill, cod, and pickled herring. I am not doing to good with eating mackerel,tuna and sardines so I take my Omega-3 capsul.

I eat pretty much all natural foods so I have to read labels to make sure everything I eat is natural. If you would like to learn more about eating all natural, please try my all natural cookbook,GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654, or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com.

I highly recommend 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Available at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

After a few years of marriage, filled with arguments, a man and his wife decide they need to see a marriage counsellor. The counsellor encourages them to speak up and tell him things about one another.
The husband keeps quiet while the wife spews over everything that is wrong with their marriage.
After listening to her complain for several minutes, the counsellor goes over to the guys wife and takes her by the shoulders, kissing her passionately for a few minutes, and sits her back down. The wife is now speechless.
The counsellor looks at her husband and says, "Your wife needs that at least twice a week."
The husband scratches his head and replies,"I guess I can bring her here on Tuesdays and Thursdays."

No comments: