Friday, April 30, 2010

Do you have rosacea?

Eat for the health of it.

I myself do not have Rosacea, but I know someone real well that does and has had treatment for it. For those who do not know what that is, it is a very annoying, flushing reddness in the skin on your face. It is easily annoyed by drinking coffee, beer, hot spicy drinks or food. Doctors believe it is caused by a chronic bacterial infection caused by skin mites, causing an infection that affects the blood vessels. This causes a blushing of the skin. What I have seen is like spider veins on the cheeks mostly. I didn't think to ask if this caused pain or not.

I know that you shouldn't drink alcohol or hot drinks, soy sauce, vinegar dressings,processed meats, shellfish,spicy hot foods, pineapple and strawberries. Don't use products containing ethyl alcohol,witch hazel,eucalyptus oil, or clove oil. And don't scrub your face with a washcloth or scented soaps.

You may want to ask your doctor but they do have a cream that has been used for vericose veins called, horse chestnut cream and also rose wax cream. Both can be found at the healthfood store. Grapeseed also is a natural anti-inflammatory. And keep in mind that topical steroids make rosasea worse.

Another thing that I always say is that eating healthy foods like all natural foods will always bring you out on top, but you have to give it some time because remember you didn't get this way over night. I know it took me some time once I found out why I didn't feel good and why I was breaking out all the time. And it took me some time to determine that I had to eat all natural foods. I also had to figure these things out by myself. I talk to people all the time about eating all natural and they know they should but they are addicted to all that processed junk food. Years from now they may think back and say I wish I had eaten all natural foods, but it may be too late, but it is never too late to give it a try.

I can only help you if you want to try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. Phone # 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

A very interesting novel, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. You may order at: www.wheatmark.com. Also available at: Amazonbooks.com and Abebooks.com. This is a true story even though it is listed as fiction. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Laughter is healthy:Pecans in the cemetery

There was a large Pecan tree just inside the cement wall of the cemetery. It stood up on a hill so that when the pecans fell, some of them rolled down by the wall. One day a couple of young boys went to pick up the nuts, but someone had been there before and there wasn't a whole lot of them left so they picked the ones by the fence and got them all piled up and sat on the ground deviding them up. Meanwhile an old couple were strolling by the cemetery and the old man heard the voices coming from the other side of the fence, " One for you and one for me, one for you and one for me." The old man said, "Bertha, do you hear that? Satan and the Lord are dividing up the soles."
Bertha answered, "I often wondered how they decided who goes where."

I know it's a dumb joke but that's all I had tonight.

No comments: