Saturday, April 24, 2010

you don't have to end up with osteoporosis

Eat for the health of it.

I would say that most people would say that: "My parents have it and I know I will too," but you could try a high calcium diet or a lower salt diet. I truly believe that you do need salt in your diet, but try to use sea salt or Himalayan salt, they do not have chemical added to it like regular table salt does.

Mostly you have to watch out for canned foods or fast foods. I don't know why they even use the chemical in the salt, they say it is to keep it from caking but I have sea salt that is a couple years old and it has never caked. Another thing, with regular table salt,I always had to put rice in the salt shaker to keep it from getting damp and sticking together. So far I have not put any rice in the shakers with the sea salt. Explain that would you?

If you think you may inherit osteoporosis, try lying on the floor, on your belly, with your arms outstretched in front of you, like you were diving into a pool. Now try to lift them as high as you can and try to lower your arms slowly, do this at least a dozen times a day. After awhile you may want to add some weights. It's worth a try.

Try using a broomstick; placing it accross your shoulders (let it down on your back a bit) and grab ahold on each end with your hands and try to walk around that way for awhile, it will help to keep your shoulders straight. I used to do that after I broke my back and I truly believe it has helped me.

Another must is to drink a cup or two of green or black tea a day.

And I can't stress enough that you should eat all natural foods. I know I sound like a broken record but I really believe this can help in so many ways.

My all natural cookbook can help you with that. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. Good old fashioned cooking. You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel I highly recommend, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN#1-58736-601-0. The names have been changed to protect the innocent but the story itself is a true story. You may order at: www.wheatmark.com. Or at: Amazonbooks.com. Or at: Abebooks.com.

Laughter is healthy:

A vantriloquist, touring the clubs, entertaining people in a small town, he does a few silly blonde jokes when a blonde walks up to him and says," Okay jerk, Ive heard about enough of your blonde jokes." The ventriloquist is absolutely flustered by her and begins to apologise when the blonde pipes up and says,"You stay out of this mister, I'm talking to that little creep on your knee."

No comments: