Friday, April 2, 2010

What;s the real reason that your skin itches?

Eat for the health of it.

If you have a real big problem with your skin itching, it is best to find out why it's itching. I had this and it can just about drive you crazy, especially when the doctor can't diagnose what you have.

Some doctors will even prescribe hypnoses. You can try hydrcortisone cream or Antihistomines, which can dry your skin and you will itch even more.

Now because I have gone through this and I know what you are going through, I want to tell you what I went through. I had terrible itching and rash, leaking crusty stuff all over my stomach area. I went to the doctor and he treated me for poison ivy. After the shots didn't do a thing for me he told me I had an allergic reaction from spmething and I wouold have to go to an allergy doctor and he put me through the process of elimination, which I did and I found out it was the chlorine in city water.

That was only the beginning of the allergies I had from chemicals they put in our food. I have to ask at every place I eat,"Do you use all natural foods?" Or I ask if they use MSG or High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame or Splenda etc. I have to or I just break out just terrible. What really bothers me is that children are eating these products with all of these chemicals and even if they do not show a reaction to them, they can still be making them very sick. Some of the things that can help is licorice, Oolong tea, I am taking omega-3 oil in a capsul three times a day. Tanning also helps. I also have to carry an epi pen and I take allegra if I accidently eat any chemicals in food. Sometimes I get cramps and diarhea from MSG. Medications can cause the same type reactions. I also have certain medications I am allergic to especially if they are the generic kind because the filler is made of something I am allergic to.

To help with eating all natural, try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson. Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. You may call at: 1-800-788-7654. Also at: Amazonbooks.com

I would also like to suggest a good novel: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Available at: www.wheatmark.com. Or at: Amazonbooks.com, Or at: Abebooks.com.

Laughter is healthy:

What happened to the cat who swallowed a ball of yarn? She had a pair of mittens.

A man goes to the police station wanting to speak to the guy that broke into his house the night before. "You'll get your chance in court," says the desk clerk.

"No.no!" says the man. "I just want to know how he got in without waking my wife, I have been trying to do that for years."

No comments: