Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cicadas chirping in your ears!!

Eat for the health of it.

Are you troubled with ear noises? A lot of people, as they get older, get tinnitis. It has to be very annoying. It can be caused by different ailments like, heart dissease or high blood preasure; long term use of antibiotics, anti-inflamatories, diuretics, even ear wax or infection. It can be caused from a number of things and you may never know what. You can try tilting your head, push on your jaw, open and close it or massage it.

If you do not have tinnitis, I would take precautions to detter it, like using ear plugs in theatres that have the volume turned way up. I have to plug my ears anywhere they have loud noises. My ears are sensitive.

In some cases it may help to get a waterfall that you can plug in, and move from room to room. This may give you some relief.

Check with the doctor now and then to see if they have come up with some sure treatment. Sometimes just trying different things can help.

I had a double ear infection this past winter and I couldn't hear very well and that was annoying too. I used peroxide, ear oil,heating pads and colloidal silver. I use colloidal silver a lot and for different things.

Probably the most important thing is to eat all natural foods and drinks. If you want to learn more about eating all natural, try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7. You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. You may call at: 1-800-788-7654. Also Amazonbooks.com.

If you are looking for a very good novel I would recommend, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Although it is listed as fiction, it is a true story, the names were changed to protect the innocent. You may order at: www.wheatmark.com. Also at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com.

Laughter is healthy: Old Folks,

Old folks are worth a fortune, with silver in their hair, gold in their teeth, stones in their kidneys and gas in their stomachs.

I hear tell of this older lady is seeing as many as five guys a day. As soon as she wakes up, Will Power helps her out of bed. Then she goes to see John. Then Charlie Horse comes along. When he leaves Arthur Ritis shows up and spends the day, going from joint to joint with her. After a busy day she goes to bed with Ben Gay. What a life!

P.S. The preacher called on her the other day. He told her at her age she should be thinking of the Here-after and she bluntly told him, "I do this all the time. No matter where I am, in the parlor, upstairs, in the kitchen or the basement, I ask myself, what am I here after?"

No comments: