Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do you have Restless Leg Syndrome?

Eat for the health of it.

If you are sitting in church or at some speach etc., then all of a sudden your legs feel like they want to take off without you, you could have RLS. They may feel itchy or crawly. You may have to get up and walk just to get some relief. RLS may be caused from a deficiency of dopamine; you may need to avoid alcohol, antihistimines, ice cream (before I would give up ice cream I would try the all natural ice cream first)and by all means, see a doctor to have your blood tested for iron levels. Your doctor may prescribe some vitamins and minerals and exercise that may help.

And, of course,I can never stress enough about eating healthy. Eating all natural has got to be one of the most important remedies for good health.

My all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAT JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7. You may order it at: www.dorrancepublishing.com. You may call at: 1-800-788-7654. Also Amazonbooks.com.

A very good novel that is interesting to the very end is, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. This is based on a true story, the names have been changed to protect the innocent. You may order at: www.wheatmark.com. Also at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy: Cake or bed

After her husband had watched the football games all afternoon, his wife asks,"Honey, will you please fix the hall light? It has been flickering for weeks now."
He answers her angrily, "Fix the light? Does it look like i have GE written on my forehead? I don't think so."

The the wife asks, "Could you fix the refrigerator door?"

He asks,"Does it look like I have Westinghouse written on my forehead? I don't think so."

"Then please, can you fix the front steps before they break and someone gets hurt?"

He replies,"Does it look like I have Ace Hardware written on my forehead? I can't fix any steps. I'm tired of your nagging, I am going to the bar."

After a few drinks, he feels a bit guilty and decides to go home. As he approaches the steps, he notices that they were repaired. He walks in the house and he notices that the hall light is shining without a flicker. He goes to the refrigerator for a beer and the door is fixed.

He calls to his wife,"Honey, how did all this get fixed?"

She said, "Well, after you left I sat on the broken steps and cried. Just then a young man asked me what was wrong and i told him. He offered to help me with the repairs and all I had to do is bake a cake for him or go to bed with him."

He asked,"What kind of cake did you bake for him?"

She replied,"Helloooo. Do you see Betty Crocker written on my forehead? I don't think so."

No comments: