Thursday, April 22, 2010

more bad news on artificial foods

Eat for the health of it.

I cannot understand how these scientists can use our money to make more artificial foods, even if they do look real and taste like real food they are a nutrition-free lab monster, a meat analogue. Why would anyone want to eat chicken in disguise? I cannot imagine what this can taste like let alone thinking of the non-nutrition part of it.
Soy products mimic estrogen, making your body think it is getting a hormone boost. I tasted soy once and it has an odd taste. I always think that these people must not know what real food tastes like. Wouldn't they get a surprise if they tried eating real food?

To top it off, what do you think of the people that are trying to get rid of the belly fat by eating live parasites? They believe that these parasites will eat the fat up. How stupid can they be?

It's the real thing for me. I eat all natural and I feel good.

I would like you to try my all natural coobook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Good old fashioned cooking. You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

A very good novel that is interesting to the end is: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. This is based on a true story, the names have been changeed to protect the innocent. You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is Healthy:

A mangy looking guy goes into the bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "No way, I don't think you can pay for it."
The guy answers,"You're right I haven't got any money, but if I show you something you haven't seen before will you give me a drink?" The bartender says, "Okay."
The guy reaches into his pocket and pulls out a hamster. The hamster jumps down and runs to the piano and jumps around on the piano and made some fine music.

The bartender said, "That was pretty good." The bartender hands him a drink and the guy drinks it down and asks for another. The bartender says nope, you have to pay for this one or show us something else."
The man reaches in his pocket and pulls out a frog. He sets the frog on the bar and the frog starts to sing. A stranger comes up to the guy and offers him $300 for the frog and the guy takes it.
The bartender says, "Are you nuts? You just sold a singing frog for $300. It must be worth millions.
The man says, "Not so, my Hamster is a ventriloquist."

No comments: