Friday, April 9, 2010

Nausea is not fun

Eat for the health of it.

I have never gotten sea sick, even though I have been on deep sea fishing trips,I have been on five cruises, and other boat rides. I am sure to whoever is affected by this, it has to be absolutely misserable. Some people also have the same type feeling coming out of anesthetic after surgery. If you do have surgery and think you may be ill try taking deep breaths, it will keep your mind off the nausea.

Other things to try are: Basil tea,place a few leaves in a cup of boiling hot water. Ginger tea, made with 1 teaspoon ginger in a cup of hot water. You can try pressing on the base of your thumbs and wrist. Or one more, try sniffing a newspaper. Don't laugh unless you try it, but don't blame me if it doesn't work. I only heard this, give it a try.

Give my book a try too, please.
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

A local bar is so sure that their bartender is the strongest man alive that they offered a $1000 to anyone that could squeeze even a drop of lemon juice from a lemon after this bartender was done with it. After squeezing the lemon until all the juice goes into a glass, the owner announces anyone that can squeeze even one drop from this lemon now I will pay them $1000.

A scrwny little guy pops out, "I'll try it."

After everyone stopped laughing the bartender handed him the rind of the lemon. The little guy took it into his hand a sure enough had squeezed a couple more drops out of that rind.

The bartender, amazed, asked,"How did you do that?"Are you some kind of weight lifter or a logger?"

The man said,"No. I work for the tax office."

No comments: