Wednesday, April 7, 2010

think about this

Eat for the health of it.

I know a young couple that have been trying hard to get pregnant but nothing is happening. I don't see them myself because they do not live close to me but I just recently saw the parents and the subject came up again so I asked them if this couple were on any special diet and they said that the couple were trying to lose weight, but they felt it wasn't a healthy diet that they were on.

I told the parents to have them, not to worry about losing weight, but to eat only healthy food and to make sure it was all natural. If they do this they will more than likely conquer two things, they will probably lose weight and she may become healthy enough to get pregnant.

If you are in that same predicament, why not try it. It will probably take a few months before you get your system built up but if you really want to have a baby, it's worth the try.

I am sure they have one of my cookbooks because I was at the bridal shower and I usually give one of my books for a shower gift.

My cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson is avaiable at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, phone orders at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

Like a good novel? Try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

A business man goes into a bar and orders a drink, he drinks it down and then he peeks inside of his shirt pocket. He orders another drink and after he finishes it, he peeks in his shirt pocket.
The bartender finally is curious and asks,"Why do you keep peeking into your shirt pocket?"

The customer replies,"I have a picture of my wife in there and when she starts to look good to me, it's time to go home."

No comments: