Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do yu have nail fungas?

Eat for the health of it.

I have had a toe nail fungus that I have been fighting for years. Probably a variation of treatments will work but for one thing you really need to keep at it all the time. I have tried different things that seem to work and then I forget to keep it up and it isn't long, it's back again.

First of all, if you are diabetic and you get a serious nail fungus or infection, or if it has already become painful, you need to see a doctor.

Tea Tree oil is one that helps, but only paint it on the nail, don't get it on the skin. You have to put it on the nail two to three times a day. And then it will still take months for it to kill all of the fungus. I know it's hard to keep it up, but it's that or head for the doctors office.

Something else that I find really works is Vicks, it might sound crazy but I have used that lately and it is easier because it doesn't matter if you get it on your skin. I like to rub it all over my feet and toes, then put on white socks. It will soften your dry skin and it also will kill the fungus. My toenail looks the best it has in years by using the Vicks.

It seems like all the old remedies work better and I think they are safer all around. So many of these drugs are so harsh and they kill more than they should. I guess that's why I like to use anything that is all natural when possible.

If you eat all natural, it's going to be much better for you. The chemicals in food can cause so much harm.

If you know a young couple that has tried to have children and have not been able to conceive, and they seem healthy, tell them to eat all natural foods and stay away from any processed foods and foods that have chemicals added to them. Try this for a few months and hopefully they will get pregnant. I have heard of this happening.

If you can't find an all natural cookbook, try GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, it is available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, phone orders at: 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would like a good novel to read, try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 available at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

A man sitting outside a bar having a drink, when a nun stops and lectures him on the evils of alcohol. The man asks,"How do you know that alcohol is evil, have you ever tried it?"

The nun replied, "Of course not."

Then let me buy you a drink and if you can prove to me that it is evil, then I will never drink another drop."

"But I cannot be seen drinking."

"Of course not. I'll have the bar tender put it in a tea cup."

She agreed and the guy goes inside to order the drinks,"I'll have a beer and a Vodka, and would you mind putting the Vodka in a teacup?"

The bartender asks,"Is that nun back here again?"

No comments: