Thursday, October 1, 2009

What about Januvia?

Eat for the health of it.

I couldn't find the information about Januvia, the diabetes insulin. I have a little bit on it but it doesn't sound too good, I'll have to make sure my husband doesn't take it. The article I have says it is linked to Acute Pancreatitis. I know it says that some people are taking it with no problems but others are having quite a bit of trouble.
I guess the thing that grinds me the most is, years ago they always said that they would try the drugs out for ten years before they put them out for everyone to use. Now they just put them together in a lab and put them on the market.

I am seriously worried about this Swine flu vaccine. If people are allergic to it or can it cause other health problems? How do they know? They haven't tried it on very many people.

I hope that anyone that doesn't feel good, just stay at home,it could save us from having an epidemic.

If you are in need of a good all natural cookbook why not try mine?
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7
you may order at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: www.dorrancepublishing.com
Or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would like a good novel please try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com
Or order at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
Answer: A rumor

Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
Love to forgive him;
Patience for his moods.
Because, Lord, if I pray for strength, I'll beat him to death. Amen.

No comments: