Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mediterranian diet verses Low Carb

Eat for the health of it.

The way I understand the Mediterranian diet is that you use a lot of Olive oil, I use Olive oil and that's good, but they avoid red meat, which I eat red meat and chicken, fish, some pork,and eggs, I really am basically on a low carb diet and I like it much better than the Mediterranian diet. The Mediterranian diet allows you to eat nuts, so does the Low Carb diet. You can eat so many different things on a low carb diet. Maybe I am wrong but what I have read up on the Mediterranian diet is that if you want to go on that diet, you have to belong or go to meetings, I am not sure, but I think if you are trying to lose weight and you do not want to spend a lot of money for someone to tell you how to eat, just eat all natural. And what I have told you before that this Low Carb diet is basically eating all natural. I went to the doctor the other day and everything was normal so I fugure I must be doing something right.

For comments: http://grannycooks.blogspot.com

If you want to learn more about eating all natural please try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 You may order at: 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are interested in a good novel that will keep you interested all the way to the end, please try:'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0
You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:The Hunters:
A couple of guys were out in the back woods hunting when one of them fell to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are rolled back in his head.
The other hunter starts to panic. Then he whips out his cell phone and calls 911.
He frantically tells the operator, "My friend just died! Help me. What can I do?"
The operator, trying to calm the hunter down says, "Take it easy, I can help you. Just listen and follow my instructions. First, lets make sure he's dead."
There is a short pause and the operator hears a loud gunshot!!!
The hunter comes back on the phone and says,"Okay, now what?"

No comments: