Monday, October 12, 2009

Try to avoid Alheimer's

Eat for the health of it.

Keep your brain active so you don't get Alzheimer's disease. One way to do this is to change your pattern of every day life. Wear your watch on the other arm. Try eating with the other hand. Check out your equalibrium by standing on one foot for awhile. If you can do that then change to the other foot. If you have trouble balancing then try it while holding on to something. By getting your sense of balance you can preserve your brain equalibrium.

One of the signs of Alzheimers is difficulty recognizing scents, such as, lemon or cinnamon. And being overweight increases your risk of Alzheimers.

If you have high blood preasure, it could increase your risk of Alzheimer's disease, because it slows the flow of blood to that part of the brain that controls memory. Exercise and watching what you eat can lower your blood pressure. If you notice memory loss and confusion; tell your doctor, he may prescribe a medication that can help you.

In some cases memory loss could be the sign of dementia, which could have been caused by a stroke, brought on by high blood preassure, diabetes and high cholesterol. And it is possible that caffeine could help to keep memory loss at bay.

If you would like to eat all natural why not try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would like to read a good exciting novel, one that will keep you interested to the very end: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-59736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com Or you may order at: Abebooks.com or at Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

I decided to go fishing and well into my project I ran out of worms. I saw a cottonmouth with a frog in his mouth and decided that he couldn't bite me with his mouth full and I wanted that frog. Frogs are good bait to catch bass with.
I grabbed him behind the head and took the frog from his mouth and placed the frog in the bait bucket. While I still had his head locked in my hand, I grabbed the bottle of whiskey and poured some whiskey into the snakes mouth. His eyes rolled and he went limp, so I threw him into the lake. I started fishing again and as I was trying to get the fish hook from the basses mouth I felt a nudge on my foot. There was that same snake and he had two frogs in his mouth. He was back for more whiskey.

No comments: