Saturday, October 31, 2009

The "Blue Man" and colloidal silver

Eat for the health of it.

Has everyone seen the blue man? He was on the news quite a bit, there for awhile. He was using Colloidal silver, which he made himself. There isn't anything wrong with making colloidal silver but drinking it by the glass full may have been a bit too much. It wasn't until he started to wash with it, that it turned his skin blue. I saw him myself and he is really blue. The last time I saw him he looked healthy and his skin was clear but still blue. The only thing is, CS is getting a bad rap for turning the man blue.I use a few drops in some water every day just to maintain my health. I don't know if it will keep me from getting the flu but it's worth the try. CS fights bacterial infections, I use it to control my sinus infection which also plugs my ears. I squirt it in my nose, and in my ears.

I don't know if it fights the flu and viral infections. The Blue man started to use it to clear up a skin inflamation on his face. Unfortunately he drank it full strength everyday for years. He did not get advice from a doctor. He did seek a doctor for a checkup and he did have a lot of silver in him but he was fine otherwise. He still uses it occasionally.

CS is a submicroscopic silver particles dispersed in water. It is one of the oldest known medicines. Research of this, has found that bacteria has an enzyme system that is disrupted by the presence of silver ions, causing the organism to die.

CS was used back in the 1940's as an antibacterial agent. Another doctor said CS would be a good defense against the flu, but it is rather expensive to buy. It is for sale in the Health food stores, unless you want to make your own. This doctor also recommended not to use it continuously. Each individual is different so ask your doctor for advice before using this. You could talk to someone at the health food store too. That is where you will find it.

As I said before, I use it all the time, if I have a sore or a skin irritation, like hives from allergic reactions, I put it on there and it heals it. I once had a small lesion on my lower eye lid and I went to the doctor and he said I would have to see a surgeon to remove it. I didn't want anyone messing with my eyelid so I got my bottle of Colloidal Silver out and I put it on my eyelid three to four times a day, every day. It dissapeared. It has been gone for at least two years now and not even a scar.

Try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Available at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or 1-800-788-7654 Also at: Amazonbooks.com

A guy sends his wife to the Home depot for a hinge. On the way to the back where the hinges were she notices a beautiful faucet. She asks the salesman the price and he tells her ,"Ma'm that is peuter, the cost is $300.00. She hesitates while he goes to the back for a hinge. He calls out, "Ma'm would you like a screw for the hinge?"
She answers,"No, but I will for the faucet."

No comments: