Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's in the milk?

Eat for the health of it.

Do you know what's in your milk? It is genetically engineered growth hormone to increase production.And now Monsanto has the right to produce the synthetic hormone rBST.They say that the milk treated with the rBST is safe for human consumption and is no different than milk from untreated cows.

But what's this deal? Europe, Canada, New Zealand, and Japan has all banned the use of it(rBST). They fear the increase of another hormone. When that hormone is present in excessive amounts, they fear an increase in cancer.

Although it hasn't been proven, by the time they find out for sure, it's too late. And the cows suffer from it too. They have hoof problems, gastrointestinal problems, heat stress, diarrhea, birth disorders and painful udder infections.

Why do they have to mess with our food? That is so crazy.

Remember my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 Call order at: 1-800-788-7654 Or you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

A great novel to read is 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 by Trishianna Rose Roberts - You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Abebooks.com

One reader stated that he could not lay the book down once he started it and he read it in one day, which he claims he had never done before with any book.

Time for one joke:Farm girl birth control:

Three girls met with the marriage counselor just before they got married and the counselor discussed the options of having or not having a baby right away.
The counselor asked them if they planned on waiting to have a baby and they all agreed that they were going to wait and wanted to discuss this.

The counselor asked the first girl what measurements she would take to keep from getting pregnant. "I am planning on using the rhythm method." The counselor said, "that will work, but only if you keep good records."

He asked the second girl and she said she was going to use the pills. The counselor said, "That will be fine too but you have to remember to take the pills.

He then asked the farm girl what her plans were. She said, "Well, I plan on using the pail and saucer method." The counselor didn't ask her to explain what that was, he just said,"I guess that should work." He dismissed the class and told them to come back in a year and let him know how things went.

One year later they all met at the counselors office. Both of the city girls were pregnant. The farm girl was still slim and trim. The counselor asked the first city girl what went wrong and she said,"I got my notes mixed up and here I am, going to have a baby."

He asks the second city girl what happened to her and she explained, "I tried using the pill but apparently I forgot and here I am, pregnant,"

He turns to the farm girl and says, " I vaguely remember you were going to use the pail and saucer method, I have to admit that I have no idea what that means. I see that it worked, if you will explain that to us, maybe these girls would like to try that."

She replied, "Well, we make love standing up and since I am quite a bit taller than my husband, he stands on a pail turned upside down and as we are making love, I watch his eyes and when they get as big as saucers, I kick the pail out from under him."

No comments: