Sunday, October 18, 2009

What triggers allergies?

Eat for the health of it.

I can understand being allergic to the chemicals that are added to our once, all natural foods, but many people have allergies to all kinds of things and you often wonder why you are allergic to certain things, especially if they are all natural foods. Like pollen, it really is just a natural thing that comes from a plant or a tree, but when it gets in your nose some people really do have a serious problem. And there are a lot of foods like peanuts, citric acid, cows milk, wheat flour etc. But why would anyone be allergic to an all natural product? I wondered that too.

I just read an article on this that really surprised me; it is believed that chronic stress can trigger immune dysfuntion and can weaken the body's ability to ward off irritants. The best fight against immune dysfuntion is to stay clear of stress in your life. Hmmm!! What do you do if it is your partner, get a divorce?

I think I will suggest that you check with a health food store and have them recommend something for your allergies. If you feel it is stress, tell them that.

Just a note: They are trying to ban smoking outside now??? Why don't they just quit making cigarettes??? If a person wants to smoke, that should be up to the individual as long as they are not bothering anyone, and they have taken care of that by banning smoking inside buildings but maybe they should go to schools and talk to children that are smoking so young, and with parents all working these days the kids are alone a lot, you don't know what else they are doing. They have their phones and computers and the TV. TV is okay at times but don't use it as a babysitter. When they are small they need that bonding. Parents should really spend some time with their kids at all ages. Go to their games if they are in sports. If it's difficult to eat at the same time then set aside a day or two to eat with them, even if it's at McDonalds and talk about what they have done in the past week. Take them to a park and go for a walk and talk. Play ball or games with them.
I feel very fortunate that I was able to stay home with my kids until they started school and then I went to work. I had a great boss that let me go home when my kids called and told me they were home from school. Then later when I went into business for myself, I took them to work with me a lot. I know you can't always do things like I did but I know it was important to spend that time together.

For comments: http://grannycooks.blogspot.com

If you want to eat healthy try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 you can find it at: www.dorrancepublishing.com Or phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or you can order at: Amazonbooks.com

A very interesting book, I would recommend is: 'Under Obligation' ISBN# 1-58736-601-0
By Trishianna Rose Roberts You may order at: www.wheatmark.com or Abebooks.com or Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy: The computer swallowed grandma
The computer swallowed grandma
Yes,honestly it's true,
She pressed'control' and 'enter'
And disappeared from view.

It devoured her completely,
The thought just makes me squirm.
She must have caught a virus
Or been eaten by a worm.

I've searched the recycle bin
And files of every kind;
I've even use the Internet,
But nothing did I find.

In desperation, I asked Jeeves
My searches to refine.
The reply from him was negative,
Not a thing was found 'on line'

So, if inside your 'Inbox,'
My grandma you should see,
Please 'Copy' and 'Paste' her
And send her back to me!

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
We grow old because we stop playing.
Never be the first to get old!

No comments: