Saturday, October 17, 2009

cleaning sparys can cause asthma

Eat for the health of it.

I often wondered about cleaners and household sprays and thought they were bad for you, so I always hold my nose and my breathe when I spray, and then I get the heck out of there. I really don't use them too often either. I was just reading an article that says you can get asthma and it increases the chance of developing respiratory ailments from inhailing this stuff. Professional cleaning employees are often diagnosed with asthma. A nine year study also showed that a weekly use of spray cleaner increased the risk of asthma by 45% in women and 76% in men. They reported using the spray about 4 days a week.

======================================

What's this? The latest I have heard is if you got a flu shot last year, you may be twice as likely to get the Swine flu this year. This is a report from Cananda. If this Canadian study is accurate, there will be a question about the 'so-called' flu and the cures. So many things run through your mind when you here these things and you really wonder what in the world are they doing to us??

For comments: http://grannycooks.blogspot.com

If you would like to eat all natural, try my all natural cookbook,
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
You may order at: 1-800-788-7654 Or at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would rather read a good novel why not try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Please order at: www.wheatmaek.com or at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:Announcement from Apple:

Apple just announced today that they have developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost between $599.00 and $699.00, depending on cup and speaker size. This is surely a major music breakthrough because women are always complaining that men stare at their breasts and never listen to them.

No comments: