Sunday, June 6, 2010

What's good for athlete's foot

Eat for the health of it.

I suppose that everyone at some time or other developes some type of foot infection. I have had times that my feet crack and they are so dry, that I put vickd on them and it really helps but now I have read that applying OIL OF OREGANO to the feet and it will kill even the athlete's foot fungus. I am going to set out to find that stuff, it sounds powerful.

I am not staying on here too long tonight because they are predicting another tornado warning for this area. I'm going to bed and cover up my head.We are supposed to have more tornado warnings at 5:00.

Remember my book:GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, you can order it at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or at: 1-800-788-7654, or at: Amazonbooks.com.

I recommend a good novel that will keep your interest to the very end. 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Place an order at:www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN#978-1587366010, and at:BarnesandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

The National Transportation Safety Board recently divulged that they funded a project with American car makers over the past five years. In the covert project, car makers installed black boxes in 4WD pickup trucks in an effort to determine, in fatal crashes, the circumstances in the last fifteen minutes before the crash.

They were surprised to find in forty nine of the fifty states the last words of the drivers in 61.2% of fatal accidents were,"Oh shit!"

Only the State of Texas was different. There, 89.3% of the final words were, 'Hey Y' all, hold my beer and watch this!"

No comments: