Monday, June 28, 2010

Burns

Eat for the health of it.

I may have done this blog before but I feel it is really important that there is natural help that you have in your own kitchen. I have recently gone back to using my corning ware, opposed to using the black cookware, which was rather expensive but it began to bother me because I noticed when I wiped the pans out that the cloth would have some black on it and I decided I didn't want any black stuff in my system. Anyway when I started to use the corning ware again I have burned my fingers a few times and this stuff really works. Take a couple of banana peels and place them in a jar and cover them with some apple cider vinegar. Let set for a day or two, the peelings will turn black, then strain the vinegar and store in a glass container and cover. When you burn your fingers on a hot pan or like I did, on your corning ware, put this solution on the burn, it's amazing how fast it heals. But if you are really burned severely definately see a doctor or go to the emergency room. You could still put it on the burn while you are headed for the hospital.
If you go camping be sure to take it along, you know how the kids love to play in the fire.

In the meantime I would like to plug my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, please your order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone # 1-800-788-7654, or at: Amazonbooks.com or at: Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secore Road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway. (in a small strip mall)


If you are interested in a very good novel, why not try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0. Please Place your order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com, BarnesandNoble.com, these two have a slightly different ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

An older gentleman was about to have surgery and he had insisted that his son, who was a well known surgeon, perform the surgery. As they were about to give him the anesthesia, he asked to speak to his son. "Yes, dad, what do you want?"

"Don't be nervous son; do your best and just remember, if I don't make it through the operation I just wanted to tell you that your mother will be coming to live with you and your wife..."

No comments: