Tuesday, June 22, 2010

have you had any body piercing done?

Eat for the health of it.

I guess I always worry about getting infection from either piercing or tattoos, so I guess that's why I never had anything done like that, but I just read an article on it and if you are thinking of having body piercing done, you might want to jot this down.

To be on the safe side, take a clean bowl(non metalic)(glass is the best)mix together 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, one teaspoon lime or lemon juice, and a pinch of sea salt. At any sign of infection take a cotton ball and soak it in this solution and wipe it on the area. If it were me I think I would do it anyway, as a precaution, so you don't get any infection.

The best way is to check them out real thoroughly before choosing the artist.

Nothing but all natural for me. If you want to eat all natural please order my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com,or phone at: 1-800-788-7654, or at: Amazonbooks.com, or at: Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor road between Sylvania Avenue and Executive Parkway.

If you would like to read a very good and interesting novel, check out 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, please order at: www.wheatmark.com,Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010 or at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Eight year old Carolyn and her grandma were out bicycling one day. The grandmother told Carolyn," In ten years you will be with your friends and you and I will not go for walks, or ride bikes together or go swimming like we do now."

Carolyn says,"Well grandma, you will be too old to do any of those things anyway."

No comments: