Sunday, June 6, 2010

What about Autism?

Eat for the health of it.

Autism is a serious brain disorder. I am not sure if anyone totally understands the disease or not but when children were given 500 mg of magnesium and B-6 daily they seemed to improve a lot. Also eating food additives like food coloring and the chemicals they put in our food, can trigger mental dissorders.

An autistic person can be very smart but at the same time can be intolerable.

It just seems so terrible that they put chemicals in our food supply that can make so many people sick. I am one of those people that has been plagued by all the chemicals in our food. In one way I feel that I am lucky to be allergic to these chemicals so I don't eat them, where as other people may eat every chemical they put in food and it doesn't bother them at all, until maybe someday they will get cancer, or become diabetic,or have arthritis, I had symptoms of fibromyalgia until I found out I was allergic to aspartame and when I quit using the aspartame the pain in my legs went away. I could go on about this, maybe another time. It's late tonight and I need sleep.

If you want to know how to eat all natural, try my all natural cookbook GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7 BY TERESA THOMPSON , you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or at: 1-800-788-7654, or at: Amazonbooks.com

I want to recommend a good novel: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, place order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010, and also available at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.


Laughter is healthy:

A father, putting his little three year old daughter to bed, listens while she prays. God bless mommy, God bless daddy, God bless grandma and good bye grandpa. The father thought that was a strange thing for a three year old to say but maybe he heard her wrong and left it go. The next day they found out that grandpa passed away in the night. WOW, daddy thought, did she really know that?

A few nights later, daddy tucks the little girl in and she says her prayers; God bless mommy, God bless daddy and good bye grandma.

The father thought, could she have some special knowledge? He went to bed and the next day he learned that the grandma died in the night. The father thought WOW! I can't believe this, but she was old and of course she missed grandpa, it could be just a coincidence.

A few weeks later when the father tucked the little girl in she said, "God bless mommy and goodbye daddy."

The father was extatic, could this be true? Could he die in the night? He worked all day and into the early evening, until he was so tired he decided he had to go home and just try not to think about dying.

When he got home his wife said, "This is unusual for you to work this late."

He says,"I had a rough day and I don't want to talk about it."

She says, "You think you had it rough, my golfing coach, that has been teaching me for the last 5 years, dropped dead today in the middle of my lessons.

No comments: