Saturday, June 5, 2010

Asthma

Eat for the health of it.

My husband was recently diagnosed with Asthma. He has to use an inhaler,I think he is supposed to use it every day but like most things with him he uses it when he starts to have a breathing problem. I gave up a long time ago, trying to change him, or getting him to do things the doctor tells him to do. He uses it when he gets to where he has difficulty breathing. I will have to get some oil of oregano, so when he gets a bad spell I can use that on him.

I was just reading an article where a woman was having a difficult time breathing and her son placed three drops of oil of oregano under her tongue every one and a half minutes and within 5 minutes she was better and by 15 minutes her symptoms were gone. Now I want to buy some of this oil of oregano but I am going to go on a hunting trip to find where I can buy the kind I need.

Not all kinds of oregano works. It has to be the wild kind that grows wild in the mountain regions of Turkey. If you know someone with Asthma and has bad breathing problems with it, try to find a health food store that carries the oregano oil from Turkey. I may as well start to look for it because I am sure my husband will need it soon.

It's hard to convince people that they would be much better off if they would eat all natural foods. I am sure that I would be in line with everyone else that loves the bad foods that has all the chemicals in them if it were not for the fact, that I am allergic to all the chemicals in our foods, so I don't have a choice but to eat all natural.
Thinking about it though I have always enjoyed more all natural foods.I always had a garden and canned foods and raised our own chickens, pigs and cows, baked my own bread. Later when I went to work; I had my own upholstery shop and I started to eat more meals out, that's when I started with the chemicals in the food and it was about that time when I started to get hives etc.

I like to talk to people when I go to book signings and I explain to people what is happening to our bodies and that it is the main reason people get sick. It was a bit difficult at first but when I got to feeling better then I knew that was what I had to do. I have had people call me and say that they felt better and that they were convinced that Aspartame had caused their Fibromyalgia and after going on an all natural diet they were feeling so much better. I am hoping she is totally cured of it by now.

If you would like to order a copy of my book,GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 BY TERESA THOMPSON, you can find it at:
www.dorrancepublishing.com, or at: 1-800-788-7654, or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a great novel, I highly recommend, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, place orders at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN#978-1587366010 and at: BarnesandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walk into the Pub. They each buy a pint of Guinness. Just as they are about to enjoy their foamy beverages, three flies land in each of their glasses and become stuck in the foam on top. The Englishman pushes his beer away in disgust. The Scot fishes the offending fly out of the beer and continues to drink. The Irishman also picks the fly from his drink, holds it up in the air and starts yelling," Spit it out you bastard, spit it out."

No comments: