Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tea bags for the eyes

Eat for the health of it.

How many times have you looked in the mirror and wondered what you did the night before that caused the bags under your eyes? If you weren't out on a bender or you didn't stay up all night, what could it be and what should you do? I make either black tea or green tea and I squeeze out a lot of the water that has become tea, from the tea bags and lay back and let the tea bags take out the puffiness or the redness or the itching in your eyes. It's very soothing.

If you think about what you ate the night before, it could be you had a pretty salty meal with regular table salt that contains a chemical that is supposed to keep the salt from hardening; so they say. Now I have had an air tight container of sea salt for over a year and it doesn't have any chemical in it to keep it from hardening and it hasn't hardened. Another strange thing is that I also had a bag of table salt with the chemical in it that was hard as a rock. Why do I have it? I try to be conservative and I kept it to put on the sidewalks when it gets icy out. It just makes you wonder why they put these chemicals in everything. They sure aren't healthy for us.

I put rice in the salt shakers with the sea salt to keep it from getting stickey if it's damp or humid and it works really good.

Sea salt and Hymalayan salt is really the best for you. I eat a lot of salt and I really do not have trouble with my legs swelling like I used to when I used that chemical laden salt.

It also helps to follow an all natural diet. It's the best way to eat. It will help to keep you healthy especially if you are trying to keep your weight down. I feel more satisfied with eating all natural and the food tastes so much better then food that is preserved with chemicals.

My all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7, By Teresa Thompson, you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654 or at Amazonbooks.com. And if you live in the Toledo, Ohio area you can also find it at: Bassettes Healthfood store, off Secor road between Sylvania avenue and Executive Parkway.East side of the road in a small Mall.

I also recommend a novel that I am sure will keep you interested to the very end. 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0, Place your order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# for these two are, 978-1587366010

Laughter is healthy:Two guys were fishing in a lake. They were amazed at the number of fish they had caught in such a short time. Knowing that they didn't want to be caught with too many fish they decided that they would quit for the day and come back the next.

One says to the other,"How can we mark this spot so we can find it tomorrow?"

The other says,"I have a can of black spray and I will make an X on the side of the boat."

The first guy answers, "Well that's stupid, how do you know we will get the same boat?

I know that's bad but that's all I have tonight and I am tired and ready for bed, good night.

No comments: