Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Appendicitis-Loss of appetite-

Eat for the health of it.

This made me think of years ago when I had a lot of pain in my right side and the doctor could not pinpoint it as being appendicitis, so he wouldn't operate on me until the pain was really severe. After reading an article on what to do for appendicitis, I wish I had heard about this sooner.

The way I understand it is you can take the bark of cascara de salamo, (I am assuming that this is a tree bark) but you take just 1/2 teaspoon in a pint of boiling water. (this bark is very potent, so if you use this to help clean the appendix follow the directions closely), also the bark from the cascara sagrada can be used.
The powdered bark does not work as well, but could be used. I am only telling you this, that if you had to suffer as long as I did before they would operate, I would have asked my doctor if it would be safe to use, of course under his supervision. Or you could find an Herb Lady, who could help you with this treatment.

In another case where a person has lost their appetite, you can try a concoction made of the broth of potato peelings,yam skins,and a tablespoon of basil leaves. The patient should drink a half of a cupful every three hours. It has been proven to work.
When my dad had cancer and going through his treatments, I bought him a bag of Jason Winters herb tea and it helped him a lot with his stomach and urinating. I am not sure that this kept him around longer but they had given him only 3 to 6 months to live and he lived for nearly 6 years.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to eat all natural foods whenever possible. It seems they are adding more chemicals to our food supply and it's scarry. They keep talking about the rise in cases of cancer but they continue to allow bad food additives, and they continue to make us sick. I wish everyone would discontinue eating anything that has a chemical added to it and they would soon stop adding them to our food supply. Apparently the persons who approve of these additives do not eat the food they add these additives to, or some of them would surely be allergic to them. And some would get cancer from these chemicals too.

If you care at all about what your family eats, please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654, or order at: Amazonbooks.com.

If you are looking for a good novel, I highly recommend, 'Under Obligation'by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN#1-58736-601-0. Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A salesman, driving through Northern Arizona when he notices a Navjo man hitchhiking. He decides to do his good deed for the day and stops to pick the man up. As they drove along, they carried on a small conversation. The Navajo man glances at a brown paper bag on the front seat between them.
The guy finally says, " If you are wondering what the bag is for, it is a bottle of wine that I got for my wife."

The Navajo is silent for a minute or two then says,"Good trade."

No comments: