Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Halitosis

Eat for the health of it.

Did you ever eat lunch just before you are greeting people and forget you ate that onion on your sandwich or the garlic in your fetticini alfredo. Some people can't chew gum but you could try carrying a pack of Smith Brothers Cough drops, they have been around for a long time. I haven't checked to see if they have the High Fructose Corn Syrup in them. When I buy cough drops,(it's been awhile) I always check if they have HFCS in them. That is such bad stuff, I cannot understand why they put that horrible chemical in our food. I have noticed that some of the restaurants are changing back to jellies with real sugar rather than that HFCS. I am still trying to get that crap out of my system from eating honey with HFCS in it. I just cannot believe that they will take a staple like honey that is so good for you and add a poison like HFCS to it. It took me awhile to figure out what I was eating that was causing me to itch like crazy. My skin even cracks and gets very sore.

I have said it before but I will tell you again that Fructose by itself is fine and Corn Syrup by itself is fine but it's the process in the lab where they add the chemical to the Fructose and Corn Syrup that ends up being another product that has a chemical in it,and they call it High Fructose Corn Syrup, that's bad.

It's really hard to find processed foods without some chemical additive. I have to read labels all the time to make sure I don't buy something with a chemical of some sort in it. It's even in cereal and children eat a lot of cereal. Can you imagine what this is doing to them? And they wonder why people are so obese and children are overweight at such an early age. It can even affect them in their behavior.

I have found out a lot more chemicals that I am allergic to since I wrote my book so I am writing another one with more information, but my recipes will all be different in my second book so if you haven't got my first one you will still want to order it if you want to get away from eating all of those chemicals.

If you want to order my cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or at: 1-800-788-7654, or at: Amazonbooks.com.

If you are interested in a very good novel, why not order 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN#1-58736-601-0, place your order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN#978-1587366010, and at: BarnesandNoble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

An Englishman was walking down the street when he sees an irishman with a very long pole and a yardstick.He is struggling to stand the pole on end and trying to measure it. The Englishman offers him some assistance by wrenching the pole out of his hand and lays it on the ground and measures it, "There it is,three yards long."

The Irishman grabs the yardstick and shouts,"I don't care how long it is, I need to know how high it is."

No comments: