Friday, June 4, 2010

Knee pain

Eat for the health of it.

I used to have a lot of knee pain but at that time I was on my feet all day. I had my own Upholstery shop and I worked a lot standing on a cement floor. I was taking glucosamine chondroitin. I think it worked for me really good. I don't need it now but if I ever do have problems again I will go back on it.

This is going to be short tonight because I am tired and I want to go to bed. I am working on my second cook book and I want to have it done by this fall so when I have a few minutes during the day I do a couple of recipes and then I go do whatever.

I am enjoying the blogging too but I have to do that later at night so I don't tie up the phone too long and I used to do TWITTER to but I stopped because it didn't make much sense to me but now I want to try it again so I will have to start all over again. Oh well!

I wish I could convince everyone to eat all natural, if people didn't want to eat the food with the chemicals and they would not buy this garbage, then they would take it off the market or they would have to take the crap out of all the food.

I am just getting over a bout with allergies and I came to the conclusion that it was the High Fructose Corn Syrup in the honey I was eating. I just could not believe that they would do that to honey. I make sure now that I buy it from the health food store. I sure hope they don't use that crap. If they do I'll be raising some cane,(I don't mean sugar cane either). I hope there always will be a safe place to buy food without the chemicals. You will never know if you are not allergic to chemicals but I can tell you that it is bad.

Please remember my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson. Please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at: 1-800-788-7654, or order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you are looking for a good novel, I highly recommend, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com,and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN# 978-1587366010 and at: Barnes-and-Noble.com ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

Two cannibals capture an explorer and both are very hungry and decide to share him. The first cannibal starts eating at the feet and the second one starts at the head. After about five minutes of gnawing away, the first cannibal asks,"How are you doing?"
The second cannibal answers,"I am having a ball."
The first cannibal screams, "Slow down, you're going too fast."

No comments: