Monday, June 21, 2010

Flouride and xrays

Eat for the health of it.

Could there be a little corruption going on in our medical field? Do you ever stop and wonder if you really need that xray? And what if the xrays are giving you cancer?I have noticed that about every other time I go to the dentist, they want to xray my teeth. Why do I need an xray if I am not having a problem? And then it builds my chances of getting thyroid cancer.That really ticks me off.

They encourage brushing your teeth often and that is a good idea because if you do not brush or clean your teeth you will have a greater chance of having a heart attack, stroke or other cardiovascular problems. I don't use tooth paste with flouride in it either. You don't have to brush your teeth. You can always floss your teeth after you eat. Another thing you can do is, take a teaspoon of baking soda and enough 3 percent hydrogen peroxide and mix to form a paste then gently rub this on your teeth and gums after meals, then rinse with 3 percent peroxide but DO NOT SWALLOW IT.

If you want to eat all natural, please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or call at 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com and also at: Bassettes Healthfood Store in Toledo, Ohio on Secor Road, between Sylvania Ave. and Executive Parkway.

If you like reading stories that are interesting to the very end,I recommend,'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN#978-1587366010 or at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

This young fellow goes to see the supervisor in the front office. "Boss," he says, "we're doing some heavy cleaning at home tomorrow and my wife needs me to help with the attic and the garage, moving and hauling stuff."

"We're short-handed Smith," the boss replies. "I can't give you the day off."
"Thanks boss," says Smith, "I knew I could count on you!"

No comments: