Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Are you troubled with blod clots?

Eat for the health of it.

I have seen many women with blood clots and I was always afraid that some day I would get them too. After reading up on some old remedies for the blod clots, I discovered that onions and ginger are good for getting rid of them. I like ginger, it's a bit hot but I still eat it. Better yet I like onions and that is exactly how you can cure blood cots. You take equal amounts of grated onion and grated ginger(one tablespoon each) and add to two cups boiling water and simmer for six to eight minutes on low heat. When cooled enough, strain and drink one-half cup three times a day. Do this for at least 2 months.
I hope I never have problems with blood clots, but if I do I am going to try this remedy. Like I said before that I eat onions and ginger. I eat onions on my sandwiches, salads, soups and anywhere because they do flavor your food.I buy ginger chews at the health food stores too and I eat that a lot. If you have a family member who has blood clots then I would do them a favor and let them know and I would also put these in your diet. Hopefully we will never get blood clots.

I strive for the all natural foods and cures. Have you ever listened to the adds for the drugs on the market? After telling you to ask your doctor to prescribe this or that and then it tells you if you have vomiting, headaches, muscle cramps, chest pain, etc., etc., my word, who wants to try it even??

If you want to eat all natural please try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, by Teresa Thompson, you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or at: 1-800-788-7654, or at: Bassettes Health food store in Toledo, Ohio on Secor road,between Sylvania ave. and Executive Parkway, and also available at: Amazonbooks.com.

If you are interested in a good novel,I strongly recommend,'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0, please order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010, or at: BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A young fella hired in for a job to paint the lines on the road. On the first day he paints 10km. His employers were amazed. On the second day he only painted five and on the third day he painted only 1km. Dissapointed, his boss asks, "What's the problem, you started out so good?"

He answers, "Well sir,every day, I have to walk farther back to get to the paint bucket."

No comments: