Friday, June 11, 2010

Have you ever experienced bed sores?

Eat for the health of it.

I, myself, have never had a bedsore. Now my 92 year old mother did. She had a terrible time getting rid of it. I suggested that she lay out in the back yard and let some fresh air and sunshine to whisp down on it but she didn't feel that she was safe in doing that since she lived in town, so she suffered and tried different things and it did finally go away.

I know if I ever get one I'll figure out someway to get the air to it. Another thing I would try is one tablespoon of milk, mixed with three tablespoons uncut honey, (without any high fructose corn syrup in it.)1 tablespoon filtered water. Mix these three ingredients and smear it on the sore 2 to 3 times a day. And I really advise the fresh air if there is some way you can have the privacy. Maybe a fenced in area that you can have that privacy.(Raw milk, raw honey and purified water may speed things along but it isn't always that you can readily get these ingredients.

Every day, it seems, that I read or find out in some way or another how the all natural things really work better and faster then trying some drug and if that doesn't work you try another. I just feel that your body can accept anything that is all natural but you may have to try several different drugs before you find something that really works,this is very expensive and you know that drugs are not all natural.

If you need help eating all natural, try my all natural cookbook, GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7, ORDER AT: WWW.DORRANCEPUBLISHING.COM, OR CALL AT: 1-800-788-7654 OR AMAZONBOOKS.COM, ALSO IF YOU ARE IN TOLEDO, OHIO YOU MAY BUY IT AT: BASSETTES HEALTHFOOD STORE- OFF SECOR ROAD BETWEEN SYLVANIA AVENUE AND EXECUTIVE PARKWAY, ON THE EAST SIDE OF THE ROAD IN A SMALL MALL.

I also recommend a very good novel, 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Place your order at www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million.com, BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# for these two are 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

George goes to Jerusalem with his entire family, including his mother-in-law. While there his mother-in-law dies. George goes to the American Consulate office to make arrangements to send the body home to the US for burial. The Consul tells George that it will be very expensive to ship the body home, like $5000 dollars but he could have her buried there in Jerusalem for a mere $150 dollars.
George thinks for some time and decides he doesn't really care about the cost for the shipping.
The Consul says, "you must care a lot for your mother-in-law to spend that much money to ship her home."
"No, it's not really that," says George, "You see, I heard about the guy that died and was buried here in Jerusalem. On the third day he arose from the dead. I don't want to take that kind of chance."

No comments: