Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Do you have back problems?

Eat for the health of it.

I have had back problems for many years. At first I had them occasionally when I had an upholstery shop and now and then I would lift a little too much or maybe the wrong way and I would work it out and go on with my job. One day I was in a very bad accident and I crushed the 6th thoracic vertebrae, ruptured 4 disks in my neck and ruptured a disk in my low back so you can betcha I do have back pain.

Last fall I fell and darned if I didn't mess up my neck and had to have surgery. The doctor removed 3 disks and replaced them with cadaber bones. I still have numbness and pain in my hands and my legs are weak.

If you are having any pain like this I just want to suggest that you try a BACK TO LIFE EXERCISE MACHINE. It's advertised on TV or just google it. I am sure it will come up. I am not selling these for anyone it's just that if you are in pain I want to help you because I know what back pain is.

Another suggestion is the INVERSION TABLE. This is also very helpful. When I was taking physical therapy after surgery, they had a couple of them in there but I had my own so I never used theirs but I did ask them about it and they agreed that it really helps with back aches. I use mine all the time and I feel it really helps.
Again if you want one just Google it and it will come up. I bought mine at DICKS SPORTING GOODS. Again I am not selling these just trying to help someone with a bad back.
If you can find someone to give you a massage with peppermint oil, sip peppermint tea,and use a cushioned vibrator in your chair, or get one in your bed, or if your spouse will use a vibrator wand on your back, it's very helpful.

Remember to eat healthy too, this is a plus for anything. If you are healthy you will get better much faster. Try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, by phone at: 1-800-788-7654 or at: Amazonbooks.com.

I also would like to recommend a good novel: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts, ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Please order at: www,wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com and now available at: Books-a-million.com ISBN#978-1587366010 also at: BarnsandNoble.com ISBN#978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:
A young girl asks her boyfriend over for dinner to meet her parents and being it is a special occasion she tells him that she wants to have sex with him for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic about it and decides he must make a trip to the drugstore for this occasion. He decides that being it is his first time too he would talk to the drugest for advice. The boy then buys the condoms and leaves.

That night he is introduced to her parents and they sit down to eat and he offers to say the blessing. He goes on and on with the prayer and finally his girlfriend nudges him and whispers, "I didn't know you were so religious." He whispers back to her, "I didn't know your father was a phamacist either."

No comments: