Tuesday, June 29, 2010

caffeine not just in the coffee

Eat for the health of it.

I used to drink regular coffee all the time and when I ended up with a lump in my breast, I had to give it up and I thought that was something I could never do, because I drank coffee at work all day long.

I was happy that it was just three little lumps together that were harmless but could be bad if I didn't stop drinking the regular coffee and at that time I thought decaffienated coffee was terrible.

When They told me it could be from the caffiene I had to do something so I would start out in the AM with 1 cup of regular coffee and then I would drink the decaffeinated, because I did go through withdrawl. It wasn't too long and I was able to drink just the decaf.

Now they say that a couple of cups of coffee are good for you. I have been drinking more tea, especially herb teas.

Eating and drinking the all natural always proves itself and to indulge moderately in anything you eat or drink is the best way.

If you need help with choosing all natural foods try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 by Teresa Thompson, please order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com, or phone at: 1-800-788-7654, or at: Amazonbooks.com, or at:Bassettes Healthfood store in Toledo, Ohio, on Secor road between Sylvania, Avenue and Executive Parkway. (in a little strip mall)

If you are looking for a good novel to read and to keep you interested through the whole story, why not try 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN #1-58736-601-0, please place your order at: www.wheatmark.com, Amazonbooks.com, Abebooks.com, and now available at: Books-a-million ISBN# 978-1587366010, and at: BarnsandNoble.com, ISBN# 978-1587366010.

Laughter is healthy:

A pregnant lady, boards a bus and sits down and she notices the man accross from her is smiling as he looks her way. She feels uncompfortable so she moves to another spot. She looks toward the young man and he is grinning from ear to ear. She again feels discompfort and moves. Again the young fellow is looking at her and is chuckling and the pregnant lady felt even more uncompfortable and she moves. The guy bursts into laughter and the poor young mother to be is really ticked off and she complains to the bus driver.

The young man is arrested and taken to court and at his hearing the judge asks the man to explain what he thought was so funny to make this poor mother to be embarrassed.

"Well,your honor, It was like this, when the pregnant lady gets on the bus I couldn't help but notice that she was pregnant and she sat down under the sign that read,'the double mint twins are coming' and that made me grin."

She moved right under another sign that read,'Logan,s Liniment will reduce swelling' and I had to smile about that".

The judge listens as he goes on, "When she moved again and sat under the deodorant sign that read,'Williams big stick did the trick,' I could hardly contain myself."

"To top it all off she moved under the sign that said,'Good year rubber,could have prevented this accident,' I just lost it."

By this time the judge was histericle himself and could hardly say,"Case dismissed."

No comments: