Monday, December 21, 2009

what is going wrong?

Eat for the health of it.

Everything is going to hell in a hand bag. Why would they take bathroom priveleges from the airplanes? I remember when we got little bottles of wine on some flights. We had meals and snacks almost constantly. I understand paying for alcohol but not even a free bottle of water? WOW!!

This has always been the best country to live, why do they have to destroy everything? I just hope they know what they are doing. I suppose a hundred years ago they were thinking the same thing.

I just wish they would take the chemicals and other crap out of our food. I can't believe that the kids growing up now have much of a chance to be healthy.

Don't forget my all natural cookbook. GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7 ORDER AT: WWW.DORRANCEPUBLISHING.COM OR AT: 1-800-788-7654 OR AT: AMAZONBOOKS.COM

If you would like a good book to read please order 'Under Obligation'by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Order at: www.wheatmark.com or at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

Five Catholics were sitting and talking about their kids, the first man starts to brag about his son, He says, "My son is a priest and when he comes into a room they call him Father."
The second man says,"My son is a Bishop and when he walks into the room they call him your Grace,"
The third man says,"My son is a Cardinal and when he comes in the room, they call him your Emminence."
The fourth man says,"My son is a pope and when he comes into the room they call him, your Holiness.
There was a woman sitting by herself, taking it all in and had heard about enough, she comments,"I have a daughter and she is slim and tall, she measures 38D breasts, 24 inch waist and 34 inch hips and when she walks into the room they say, Oh my God."

No comments: