Sunday, December 20, 2009

infectious diseases running wild?

Eat for the health of it.

If infectious diseases are running rampant, it's no wonder, with all the chemicals and junk they allow the makers to put in our food supply. I would say that most kids do not have a healthy meal most of the time. You cannot put junk food and chemicals in your stomach and expect vitamins to grow from them and make you healthy. It's not going to happen.

You have to have good snacks in the house for kids to munch on. Things like fruits and vegetables. If kids are expected to fix their own lunches or eat when they get home, you should make all natural foods for them to eat. I know it's hard to work and be there to fix a meal. All you have to do is have only healthy foods around and they will eat whatever is there. Stick to dark breads with whole grains and NO High Fructose Corn Syrup, MSG or other chemicals. Have oven meals ready for when the kids get home from school, they can put it in the oven or use a slow cooker,the kids will remember how good the house smells with a good dinner when they come home.

If all they eat is junk food there will not be any built up resistence to these new diseases that are coming into our country and some old diseases that are coming back again.

The only real fight against diseases is to eat healthy, get plenty of rest and build up your immune system by eating good healthy foods.

If you want some help with eating healthy, please try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN #0-8059-6286-7
Please order at: www.dorrance publishing.com or call 1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would like to read a very good novel please try: 'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 You may order at: www.wheatmark.com Or Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

Excuse for the doctor: I have metal fillings in my teeth and my refrigerator magnets keep pulling me into the kitchen and that's why I can't lose weight.

The doctor asks: What fits your busy schedule better, exercising one hour a day or being dead for twenty four hours a day?

One friend to another: "I am getting so old that all my friends in heaven will think I didn't make it."

Wife: "Oh Gawd! I am convinced that my mind is almost gone."
Husband: "I'm not surprised, you have been giving me a piece of it every day for twenty years now."

No comments: