Thursday, December 17, 2009

things you should know

Eat for the health of it.

I am just reading this report and I can't believe what I am reading. Almost 80% of the children that are hospitalized in the US are given drugs that have been approved only for adults. Hopefully these drugs are not putting the child into s great risk. I still think they should administer only child strength meds for children.

I was asked about some information on strokes. If your parents have a stroke you are very likely to have one also. A lot of strokes are likely to happen if you follow a pattern of your parents. Over weight, not enough exercise, wrong choice of food.

They say that aspirin can help, but baby aspirin and coated aspirin are not the best choice, you need a higher dose but check with your doctor.

Ischemic strokes occur when a clot blocks a brain artery. A person really should not be put in a car, because it is more difficult to treat them, if you suspect a stroke, call an ambulance.

Another thing I hear and see often is how they stress, not to eat salt. You need salt in your diet, just eat the right kind of salt. I eat and use SEA SALT for everything. The reason that table salt is so bad, it has a chemical added to it. And it doesn't cost that much more and you only need to use 1/2 the amount you normally use. I found that out when making a sauce this summer, everyone one thought it to be a bit salty and after some discussion on it they said they only use half the amount of sea salt as regular table salt. I should have known that but I like things salty although I am trying to cut back.
I can only tell you this over and over again, eat all natural foods and you will be healthy.Always check labels for added chemicals.

If you want to know more about all natural cooking, try my all natural cookbook:
GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN# 0-8059-6286-7
Order at: 1-800-788-7654 or on line at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

If you would like a good novel: 'Under Obligation' ISBN#1-58736-601-0 Yoy may order at: www.wheatmark.com or at Amazonbooks.com or Abebooks.com

Laughter is healthy:
Tiger Woods was injured in an auto accident as he drove out of his driveway early Friday AM, it was the shortest drive since an errant tee shot at the US OPEN.

What was Tiger doing out at 2:30 in the morning? He'd gone clubbing. He crashed into a tree and a fire hydrant. He couldn't decide between a wood and an iron. Perhaps he should use a driver. It's the first time he failed to drive 300 yards.

No comments: