Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Are you sure you want to?

Eat for the health of it.

Isn't the sexually explicit advertisements a little out of line? WOW!! You can't help but see the adds about taking pills to enhance your bedroom pleasures. My word they are on all the time and I'm not a shrew but when my grandkids are over and this add comes on, I don't want to run and change the channel. I am sure they have seen it anyway but they should run adds like that later at night.

I would be a little leary about these enhancement pills, I would be asking a whole lot of questions about the side effects.I wouldn't want my husband using it, not only because of the possible allergic reactions to the pill but I may be pinned under him and couldn't call for help, who would hear me? And the same thing with the creams and lotions it not only goes on him but I don't want it giving me a rash.

Are people too busy to spend a little time together? Maybe go for a little walk and hold hands, or if you have a fire place just sitting together and maybe sipping a glass or two of wine.

Another thought is to go to a health food store and see if they have something for sexual enhancement. I am sure they do and it would be more safe then these harsh chemicals. Have fun but go for the healthy stuff.

Speaking of health, remember to try my all natural cookbook: GRANDMA'S BACK TO BASICS ALL NATURAL MORE THAN JUST A COOKBOOK ISBN#0-8059-6286-7 or you may call at:1-800-788-7654 or you may order at: www.dorrancepublishing.com or at:Amazonbooks.com

I suggest a very good book:'Under Obligation' by Trishianna Rose Roberts
ISBN# 1-58736-601-0 Order At: www.wheatmark.com or at: Abebooks.com or at: Amazonbooks.com

Laughter is healthy:

Here is a copy of a Dear Abby letter in the Toledo Blade, you may have missed it and I thought you might enjoy it.

Dear Abby,

I am a crack dealer in Toledo, Ohio, who has recently been diagnosed as a carrier of HIV. I recently became engaged to a former Thai prostitute who lives in Spencer Township and is a part time "working girl" I love my fiancee and look forward to bringing her into my family. That's the problem... my family...

My parents live in Point Place; they are on parole after serving five years for marijuana trafficking. One of my siters, who lives in Oregon, is married to a transvestite, the other two are prostitutes in Stoney Ridge. I have two brothers, one serving a life sentence in the North Toledo Correctional Facility for the rape and murder of a teenage boy in 1994 and is in jail waiting trial on charges of indecent exposure.

So, my question is: Should I tell my fiancee that I have a cousin who is a Michigan Fan?
Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

No comments: